Review Unholy Grails – A New Road to Wealth
by NICK RADGE
Nick Radge’s Unholy Grails presents an alluded practical handbook that leads traders and investors to an unknown, new path to successful trading that he himself discovered as he traded over the years. The book presents this radical idea: traders lose their investment capital by following the herd (i.e., when a stock price is falling, the herd thinks the value becomes cheap).
Radge emphasizes on momentum investing and gives insightful ideas on how to react to certain market trends and movements. This book will allow you to glean your personal reaction during market movements and develop smart investment strategies that will work best for you. Do not miss the path to enlightenment and stop following the herd to build a trading investment that will surely flourish.
About the Author
Nick Radge is an Australian trader who began his investing career in 1985. In his three decades in the financial sector, Radge has discovered liberating strategies in investing that he generously shared in his writings. He serves as the director of The Chartists, a stock market advisory firm in Australia.
Table of Contents
The book presents the following key points:
• The philosophy behind momentum investing
• How to create a positive expectancy from your strategy
• Eight fully disclosed and robustly tested investment plans
• Proof of concept from 6 years of indicative real-time performance results
• Interviews with investors who use momentum strategies with success
• Essential investment tips and tricks