Review The Money Queen’s Guide: For Women Who Want to Build Wealth and Banish Fear
by CARY CARBONARO
Cary Carbonaro’s “The Money Queen’s Guide: For Women Who Want to Build Wealth and Banish Fear,” establishes itself as a guide and lifetime planner through your 60’s in this compact yet well-written book. Though aimed at a female demographic, between the pages of Carbonaro’s “The Money Queen’s Guide” are invaluable nuggets of wisdom that is sure to remove the fear of tackling finance and investment from anyone – compelling them to take the journey as she provides directions on how to build a financially responsible future.
About the Author
Cary Carbonaro is a Certified Financial Planner with an MBA in finance and has over 25 years of experience in financial services. In 2014, she was named an Ambassador for the CFP Board. Cary has been on Fox and Friends numerous times, is a regular guest on WPIX (NY), was on “The Today Show,” CBS, Fox News, ABC, NPR, PBS Nightly Business, NY1, and Good Morning Orlando. She speaks all over the world on financial literacy for women.
Cary is the winner of 2016 Investment News, Women to Watch Award & Women’s Choice awards. She is frequently sought out for her expertise and has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, Newsday, New York Post, AARP, USA Today, The Street.com, Bloomberg, CNBC, Bankrate, Money Magazine, More Magazine, Kiplinger’s and Investor’s Business Daily. She has also served as the Orlando Sentinel’s “Money Matters Hotline” Expert. She was a CFP Instructor at Fordham University.
Table of Contents
- Dear Reader
- Chapter 1: Are you a Material Girl?
- Chapter 2: The Five Keys to Financial Planning
- Chapter 3: Fail to Plan; Plan to Fail
- Chapter 4: Your Best Financial Life
- Chapter 5: Your Roaring 20’s: The Journey Begins
- Chapter 6: Your Thrifty 30’s: Becoming Established
- Chapter 7: Your Fantastic 40’s: What’s Next?
- Chapter 8: Your Fabulous 50’s: Avoiding the Landmines
- Chapter 9: Your Smooth 60’s (and Beyond): A Time to Celebrate