Review Stan Weinstein’s Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets
by STAN WEINSTEIN
Written by legendary financial author Stan Weinstein, this book “Stan Weinstein’s Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets,” he reveals the methods that he used on the market in order to consistently turn a profit despite common misconceptions of avoiding “bearish” market sentiment and instead, investing on markets with a “bullish” sentiment. In “Stan Weinstein’s Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets,” he uncovers the psychological trading patterns that many traders and investors fall into when entering the market, from placing funds in misguided assets to trading out of emotion. Furthermore, the book also expounds upon the more versatile and superior long-term indicators to determine a bullish or bearish market. “Stan Weinstein’s Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets” also acts as an essential guide to how the market works and how it is influenced. All in all, this book is considered by many as an invaluable dispenser of investment knowledge.
About the Author
Stan Weinstein is a highly regarded American financial analyst and author in the world of finance. He notably made himself known thanks to the publication in 1988 of the book entitled “Secrets for winning the stock market”, in which he defined his concept of technical analysis. After publishing this bestseller, he will write an investor newsletter entitled “Professional Tape Reader” before dedicating his expertise and experience to an institutional service called “Global Trend Alert” for the sum of $ 40,000 per year.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: It All Starts Here!
- Chapter 2: One Glance Is Worth a Thousand Earnings Forecasts
- Chapter 3: The Ideal Time to Buy
- Chapter 4: Refining the Buying Process
- Chapter 5: Uncovering Exceptional Winners
- Chapter 6: When to Sell
- Chapter 7: Selling Short: The Less Traveled Road to Profits
- Chapter 8: Using the Best Long-Term Indicators to Spot Bull and Bear Markets
- Chapter 9: Odds, Ends, and Profits
- Chapter 10: Putting It All Together