MTrading is an online broker founded in 2012. It has offices in five countries: Russia, China, Thailand, Vietnam, and Egypt. Their trading operations focus in major cities in the Asia-Pacific region as well as emerging markets in South America and Africa. Its parent company is SERVICECOM LTD., based in Belize.
MTrading provides competitive trading conditions and services that fit their diverse base of clients. They have 250,000 clients worldwide and have worked with more than 5,000 profiting partners. Despite its mission to be a globally competitive broker, MTrading does not provide services in certain jurisdictions. These are the USA, New Zealand, Germany, Japan, and Canada.
MTrading Regulation and Security
MTrading is regulated by the Intl. Financial Services Commission in Belize and the Financial Services Authority in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
This broker is also a member of The Financial Commission, an independent global organization that focuses on external dispute resolution (EDR) to financial service providers engaged in the forex industry.
MTrading makes it a point to secure their client funds by ensuring each client’s funds up to 20,000 EUR. MTrading’s accounts are also segregated from each client’s account funds to ensure reliability and transparency.
MTrading Platforms and Tools
MTrading offers four variations of the MetaTrader4 platform:
- MT4 – this trading platform developed and released by MetaQuotes Software in 2005 was designed specifically for forex trading and CFDs trading. It has competitive trading features, including expert advisors, and a user-friendly interface that even novice traders can easily understand. This platform has a high-level of security as it has 129-bit encryption software that ciphers data between traders and servers.
- MT4 Multiterminal – the biggest advantage of using this platform is that traders can open up to 5 demo accounts and 3 live accounts. Clients can place pending and market orders with its multi-terminal function, and also view live market updates, account balances, and equity in real-time. This platform is a blend of great functionality and usability.
- MT4 Supreme Edition -this platform has several aspects: it has a mini terminal where traders can manage their trades with ease, a trading terminal that serves as a personal trading assistant, a mini chart that allows traders to view sub-charts inside the main chart, and a tick chart trader that simplifies the search for the best entry for trade and tracing price action. It also has advanced indicator tools and a live news feed.
- MT4 Web Trader – basically, this is the web platform of MT4. It can only be accessed with a reliable internet connection. It offers similar features and services to the desktop version of MT4.
MTrading Account Types
MTrading offers two account types: Premium and Pro. Regardless of the lack of account diversity, MTrading has some of the most competitive trading conditions in the industry. Clients can enjoy hassle-free trading with optimal features and trading conditions.
- M.Pro Account -the minimum deposit required for this account is $500, and spreads begin at 0.2 pips. The minimum lot size is 0.01, and each trade is charged with a $4 commission. The maximum leverage for CFDs trading is 1:100, while for forex trading, it could go up to 1:1000. Expert Advisors are allowed.
- M.Premium Account – this account type requires a deposit of $100 minimum. Spreads typically start at 1.2 pips, and the minimum lot size is 0.01. No commissions are charged per trade, and clients can trade cryptocurrencies. The leverage for crypto is 1:2, for CFDs 1:500, and for forex 1:1000. Scalping and EAs are allowed.
For clients who want to practice trading without risking their personal funds, MTrading offers a demo account. It is greatly recommended for traders who want to test MTrading’s conditions and system, as well as work their way through various tools and strategies.
MTrading Trading Conditions
MTrading offers more than 100 assets and instruments in forex, CFDs, indices, commodities, and more. If the client opens a Pro account, he can trade up to 27 currency pairs, while a Premium account would make him eligible to trade up to 38 forex pairs. The maximum leverages in MTrading usually differ with each trading instrument.
MTrading offers hedging and scalping. Traders can also create pending orders and set trailing stops. They can also use MTrading’s one-click trading and their free Autochartist analysis software.
This broker provides efficient payment methods. They support credit/debit cards, wire transfer, e-payment, including Skrill and Neteller. Deposits and withdrawals are processed within 24 hours.
MTrading Research Materials
One of the most notable features of MTrading is its wide range of educational and research materials. They offer basic educational materials on forex trading and trading in general with daily market news and forex analyses. They provide charts that discuss various trading strategies and how they can be applied in particular circumstances.
MTrading also provides free educational materials through articles and tutorials. They also conduct financial seminars in more than ten countries and are hosted by keynote speakers and financial experts. For traders who do not have the means to attend their physical seminars, MTrading offers live webinars through their website. Their experts discuss trading on different financial markets to a wide audience of beginning and professional traders. MTrading’s webinars have aided thousands in advancing their trading knowledge and skills.
MTrading Review: Conclusion
MTrading has competitive trading features and services, especially in their research materials. Their wide range of educational materials and sources allows clients to learn and practice their trading skills properly.
MTrading’s offered assets and investments are comprehensive, but the broker could benefit from adding more instruments to attract more investors and provide wider choices to their existing clients.
Their website hardly offers substantial information about them, but our research showed that MTrading is reliable and secure. One of the advantages of trading with them is the security of client funds that are insured up to 20,000 EUR. Overall, this broker’s more than 250,000 clients can agree that they provide top-notch services and that it is a must to explore their trading services.