Safety and security are the most important characteristics people look for in a broker. Knowing this, many unfair brokers try to publish bad reviews about their competitors to accuse them of scam, non-compliance, etc.
In this LexaTrade Review, we would like to answer questions that you might be asking yourself: “Is LexaTrade a scam” and “Does LexaTrade cheat?”. LexaTrade customer reviews will play an important role in this Forex review. We will also review the LexaTrade official site and try to register on lexatrade.com, login, and explore it a little more.
Trading on LexaTrade: Scam or Not?
Forex is a trade that has risen in popularity over the last decade. One of the first problems a novice trader faces is choosing a broker. You might think this is an easy task because all you have to do is look up brokers on the internet. However, there is too much information about brokers to make the right assessment and choice. You can also stumble upon information about why Forex is a scam, which is mostly coming from individuals who either did not take trading seriously or chose a dishonest broker.
LexaTrade broker is a company that provides services to Forex market participants in an established electronic system. A question might arise “Is LexaTrade a fraud?”. Although many people lose money to Forex scammers, we cannot say that LexaTrade lie to their customers or try to trick them in any way. Why? Here are a few reasons:
- LexaTrade is a registered broker, and the IFMRRC regulates its activities.
- Let’s just be honest – the competition is very fierce. The fact that LexaTrade has been on the market for a few years and has more than 2 million traders located in different parts of the world means that Lexa trade is keeping up its good reputation.
- According to customer reviews, customer support and advice are very helpful and friendly. This means that LexaTrade is planning to be on the market for a long time and cares about the success of its customers.
- The minimum starting amount is especially important for beginners working with small amounts of money. Some brokers specifically create high thresholds ($10,000) for entering the market to work only with large clients. The minimum deposit at LexaTrade is $250, and the minimum trade amount is $25, which is affordable to many individuals.
Is LexaTrade the Right Choice for You?
We believe that LexaTrade is a professional, reliable, and regulated trading brokerage that provides an exceptional trading experience for both experienced and novice traders. Before you decide if it is the right choice for you, determine your needs. The company in which you intend to trade must match your capabilities and demands. The following questions can help you:
- How much money are you willing to deposit?
- Do you need training in trading from a broker (in some companies, training is free only for clients with real accounts)?
- What payment systems do you have access to?
- Are you going to trade only at home on a PC, or do you need access to trading through mobile devices?
- What trading instruments are you interested in?
- What do customers say about the broker and its client support?
These questions will allow you to narrow down the list of potential candidates, and it will be easier to choose. Now, let’s see how LexaTrade would meet your requirements.
- The minimum deposit at LexaTrade is $250, which is affordable to most beginner traders and is on a par with many other brokers.
- Traders have access to Education Center that covers Forex trading, Market analysis, Trading Psychology and Strategies, Stocks, CFDs, MT4 trading platform, and more. Many video lessons are freely available, while others will become available after entering LexaTrade login info.
- This broker offers the most popular payment methods, including credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) and e-wallets.
- LexaTrade offers MetaTrader4 and xCritical trading platforms. The availability of web and mobile platforms makes LexaTrade site an attractive option.
- You can invest in shares, bonds, Forex market, commodities, etc.
- Besides extensive training materials, if in doubt, you can get support from an analyst. This is helpful, especially for novice investors. This support can be used 24 hours a day. Customer reviews are also mostly positive.
LexaTrade Broker: Reviews
“A very good broker. I always have immediate support when I need it, including when opening an order and even when I need to withdraw profit to a bank account. If you love the MT4 trading platform, LexaTrade has it.” – Pawel
“Like it !!!! This is not a huge income, but I started with the minimum amount and I already have almost twice as much. So far, I am very satisfied.”
“I have long wanted to try to trade. Creating an account and starting to trade on lexatrade.com site is convenient and simple. I recently withdrew my first profit. Explore the learning center on the website, practice in demo account and do not give up! Good luck doesn’t always come right away.”
“I have been using the Lexatrade platform for almost 2 years and have never seen such a well-functioning stock exchange. What matters the most to me – fast payouts and great contact with analysts!”