Review Keys To Heaven’s Economy
by SHAWN BOLZ
Keys to Heaven’s Economy is a settlement of inspirational, religious, and financial insights wherein the author managed to create an ideal dimension, a utopia in which all finances and prosperity are easily attained by following divine teachings. It’s a powerful narrative revealing about the “God’s economy” carrying out lessons about our financial decisions.
With the deep intention of arriving at financial enlightenment, this book utilized a divine approach to fully equipped financial practitioners with the right interventions when handling finances. It seeks to change behavior on the ways we handle our overall wealth and to replace conventional attitude with positive ones in order to reduce the margin of error. The bottom line of this book is fully anchored in the belief that prosperity is attainable through righteousness and that God is willing to grant one substantial wealth to those who deserve it.
With a bold promise, this book narrates a fantasy, an ideal society rooted in basic Christian principles of faith, hope, and obedience. And its delivery is more of a visionary type of narrative ideal for believers.
About the Author
SHAWN BOLZ is a renowned author, television personality, spiritual counsel, and a minister. He takes an interest in forming bonds between individuals by facilitating a religious-based forum aimed at self-discovery and honing of relationship with God. He combines financial and religious teachings heavily gleaned in his works.
Table of Contents
- Chapter One: Restoring Desolate Inheritances
- Chapter Two: Discovering My Inheritances
- Chapter Three: First Visitation
- Chapter Four: The Open Heaven
- Chapter Five: Second Visitation
- Chapter Six: The Economy of Heaven
- Chapter Seven: The Justice of Heaven
- Chapter Eight: The Treasury of God
- Chapter Nine: The Double-Portion Anointing
- Chapter Ten: Extravagant Giving
- Chapter Eleven: The Doorway of Favor
About the Author